Currently the portfolio comprises a green and yellow light source with an outstanding level of peak luminous intensity up to 8000 cd and a beam of 4° and 8° viewing angle, which can be used in the design of compact and highly efficient subsequent optical elements.
The laser modules can integrate additional optical functions such as short-pass or long-pass spectral filters, light guides or lenses. the module is a TO-based solution with leads. The green and yellow color is achieved by converting the blue light with a light converting crystal. At the top there is a thread to mount the above mentioned filters, lenses,...
The modules are designed to provide a stable and superior performance of 500 - 1000 lumen with minimal size and a weight of only 17.6 gramm.
- Module is a fit-for-purpose light source combining the best of laser and LED technology
- Optimized for easy integration and maximal system efficiency
- Simple optical solution with smaller optics resulting in a compact module
- Reduction of development cost and innovation time
- Low etendue light source < 0.2 mm² x sr
- Non-coherent light
- Module is suitable for continuous wave and pulse operations
- High reliability
- Life Science and medical confocal microscopy
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Industrial machine vision
- Hyperspectral imaging
- New white light source in 2023
- Further increase in luminance can be expected of the next years and also some multi-module systems.
Chips 4 Light provides bare LED dice, detector dice, laser -chips, -bars, and -diodes of renowned manufacturers as well as LED components. We distribute special optoelectronic devices as well as customized modules, which can be furnished with individual ASICs on request. For a better customer satisfaction we sort led dice based on your specification.